Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Thursday, 30 December, 2004

Strategies for maximizing your donations.

Many employers in United States match your contributions to charities. So if you contribute $100 the employer would put another $100. This way you could effectively double your contribution. Check with your employer and find out which charities are matched by your employer and make a donation to one of those charities.

Contributions to organizations classified under United States IRS Section 501(c)(3) are tax deductible. Click here for more info.

For information about organizations to make donations to click here. This WIKI page lists hundreds of organization from around the world.

0 Comments Post a Comment