Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Wednesday 29 December 2004

Tsunami Victims . org

http://www.tsunamivictims.org/, another useful site that I found for the people looking for contact numbers.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am from a little city in Illinois, I have been following the relief help in the news I need someone to tell me what I can do to help. I would be happy to collect anything the tsunami survivors would need if someone would just tell me ?????

Thu Dec 30, 04:49:00 AM IST  
Blogger Peter said :

First keep the information spreading.Then you can read more bloger and phone organisor to find out what they need.Any difficulty to find the surpliers.I am a Chinese in London,i translate English to Chinese,let the supliers know what they may need to prepare.

Thu Dec 30, 09:12:00 PM IST