Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Tuesday 4 January, 2005

Somalia Seeks Aid for 50,000 Victims

NAIROBI, Kenya - Somalia appealed Monday for international aid to victims of the deadly tsunami that slammed its shores, with an official saying at least 50,000 people urgently need food, water, shelter and medical help after losing their homes and livelihoods.

Read more in this AP article.

1 Comments Post a Comment
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I am flying into Bangkok on January 12. I want me to bring anything that is needed.
Should I bring food? clothes? medical supplies?
What is most needed at this time, for the people in Thailand?

Also is there a donation drop off center in Bangkok?

Please email me with any information. Ginkgobgood@hotmail.com

Tue Jan 04, 01:09:00 am IST