Tsunami Help Home   Enquiry   Missing Persons   News Updates   Help Needed   Help Offered  

Monday 10 January, 2005

An interesting and EASY fundraiser

A fundraiser for Oxfam's tsunami relief is at Michele Agnew's site. All you have to do is stop by, leave a comment at her post, and $1 will go to Oxfam for the tsunami relief effort for each commenter.
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blogger SC&A said :

Thanks for linking to Michele- and a good cause.

Very classy.

Mon Jan 10, 06:34:00 am IST  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I want you to know that I care very deeply about all tsunami victims and can not express how I feel in words. We may be very far apart, but always remember we are close at heart!!!

Mon Jan 10, 06:37:00 am IST  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

This is a great idea to help. I myself was deeply effected. I have no relations there but just to see the parents looking for their children and holding their children alive or passed on brings tears to my eyes. I have two lovely boys and if anything like this should happen where I live I'd be devistated if I lost my children. My heart is heavy for those who have lost theirs. I wish I could just hold out my hand and hug those children who have lost their families. I wish I could just pick them up and take them home. All I can say is walk on with your head held high and hope in your heart as Australia and the rest of the world has you in their hands to support you. My deepest sympathy to all those who have been effected by such a tragedy. Lea Adcock (SAust)

Mon Jan 10, 06:47:00 am IST  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

I'm very happy that so many people are donating money and supplies(much needed), I hope that they continue to do so. I pray for all of the children left orphaned by the tsunami, they are at a great risk of being kidnapped and such, I pray everyone opens their hearts to these children. God bless!

Mon Jan 10, 07:22:00 am IST  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Great idea! Thanks for this!

Mon Jan 10, 07:49:00 am IST  
Anonymous Anonymous said :

Happy new year to all tsunami victims!

Mon Jan 10, 08:39:00 am IST